myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, December 30, 2005

I miss my babies!!!



For those of you who don't know: My chins have been at the vet for most of this week. They say they're doing fine, they're just waiting on a urine sample to prove everything is okay. I know it sounds weird, but pray for the poor innocent creatures. Pray that they're not sick and nothing is the matter with them... and that they're not pregnant (yes, they're both male, I'll explain later, just pray that they aren't).

Chimmy ................................................................................................................ Champ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,
Get Well Soon :) I am sorry that you have had a bad week. Hope you have a good start to the new year :) I hope your chinchillas will be feeling better soon too.