myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Pudding

Merry Christmas, Yaáll!
My Christmas was spent with most of my family, here in London, so read this excerpt with a British accent, if you would. Christmas morning we all actually slept in. Once we awoke presents were abound.
Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts!!!
It was a beautiful winter's day here, and the sun was shining. We crossed the river and took a cab to Greig's
where we met Stewart Nicolson and his family for Christmas Dinner.
Yummy!!! I had roasted Asparagus for starters; Traditional Turkey with stuffing, potatoe wedges, carrots, and parsnip, a creamy jacket potato with butter; and for dessert Chocolate Mousse. We had Christmas Crackers (poppers) here as well (the count is up to three), where I got a heart-shaped lock and keys. When Stewarts girls looked like they were starting to fade after the desert, I taught them a few "etiquette" tricks for entertaining guests at dinner parties.
I'm not sure their mother will enjoy the new found fun, but everyone else seemed to get a laugh out of it.
Happy Holiday's everyone.
I'll be back in Alabama tomorrow, but I'm enjoying my time here in London as I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
Merry Christmas :)
Glad that you got to spend Christmas with your family :) in London! :) Glad that you had so much fun while you were there. Hope you have a nice flight back to AL. I had a great Christmas with my family.
Hope you have a great start to the New Year :)