myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Out With The Girls


A couple of the girls I work with graciously agreed to go dress shopping (read: looking) with me today. It was a lot of fun, and I found a few dresses. To view them and give a vote go to my photobucket account by clicking this link... leave the vote here on this blog, though. You can view the dresses at the link. As you can see in the picture, Erin and Emily took pleasure in the shopping part by trying on a few clothes for themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)
Here is my vote for the dresses:
1)The white one
2)The solid black one
3)The black one with the white sash
Hope you have a great time at the ball :)

Anonymous said...

I like the white one best as it looks so elegant. Next the black one in photo number six is pretty sexy. Next is the black and white one in photo number eight. The cut of the dress is flattering. Also the red number in photo seven is flattering and you always look great in red. So there you have my opinion. Elsie said she found four of your gowns and has mailed them to you. Hope you find your Escada gown in the packages. She didn't remember which ones she sent. That doesnt help. I know you will look great in anything you wear. Just remember, your smile glows when you feel comfortable in the dress. Love ya. Mom