myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm fine, and you?

The chins are soo happy to be home. Other than that, not much to report. Bird Sanctuary is previewing right now, and we're finishing up stuff on Treasure Island and Pure Confidence.
This is a picture of Bird Sanctuary. It stars Hayley Mills and Tony Award Winner Elizabeth Franz.
These are some of the boards I've done for Treasure Island. I've done loads of glaizing on this show. Mostly on boards like these. These ones aren't quite done yet, they're actually only about halfway, and the pile isn't even as big as it was, so...
This is a picture of Dusty admiring my work on the floor for Pure Confidence... another glaize.

Well, folks. This has been my life for the past few weeks, between all the bad stuff. Work's been good, and things are going fast as we get ready for the next few shows to open.
The weather's been wonderful. I wear a light jacket, and sometimes I don't even need that. Some of the guys at work wear shorts, and there have been days where it's a wonderful 80, and other days where we'll have freeze warnings. Welcome to Alabama.

So, yes. Everything is fine. And how are things with you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I really like the floor work for Pure Confidence. The set for the play with Haley Mills looks great. Sounds like you have been keeping very busy. Today i started back to work at Marriott for $9 an hour now but still packing and sorting files. I am glad that you are feeling much better and that your chinchillas are healthy and home again.