myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Order of Osiris

Okay, so I am a little worried. I'm covered in paint most every day and now I've got this invitation to a ball... a real ball. The Order of Osiris, which is the prim and proper of Georgia high society (as I understand, and could totally be wrong) are having a ball around Mardi Gras, and I'm going. It's a black tie affair... tails only. I'm worried because I don't have a dress yet... I know, typical me. I've been trying to find my wonderful Navy dress that my dad got me for prom that I absolutely love and like the idea of having another reason to wear it. But I can't find it, so I've started scouring the stores for something. Here are the requirements:
Costume De Riguer
No Colored Accessories
Floor Length Formal
Not too many, but worrisome for someone who wears their grandfather and father's shirts with paint covered holey jeans to work every day.
I've found one, and it's absolutely beautiful...
but it's a wedding dress. I was hoping it was a party dress, but it's got a train and everything.
I'm going out with a few of the girls I've met here to find something that might work. Wish me luck, as this is what worries me most of my free time... aka, when I'm not worried about work stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
The dress is amazing and really pretty!
Best of luck in finding the perfect dress for the ball :) Hope you have a great time filled with many wonderful memories:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,

Markus & I agree that this dress is special!!! Can you have them alter it so it doesn't have a train? It's just so-o-o-o-o nice! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice Dress jut cut off the train

THe folks in London