myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, September 27, 2010

Chris' Birthday

For Chris' birthday this year we went down to Dallas (Frisco, actually) and purchased him the media center he's been wanting.

It's from Ikea and he's been looking at it for a while now. I figured we needed it now to cover up the cords to keep them away from Erin.
So Chris and I left Erin with her Gammy and Granpa on Chris' birthday and drove the whole 4 hours down. Then we walked around the Ikea for a few hours (due excersize after being in the car that long!). With some extra birthday money he had we were able to upgrade it a little and get a few extras we had been eyeing. We were even able to get a huge picture we had both been talking about since the last time we went (I was surprised they still had it!) to go in the living room.

We stayed the night and came back the next day. Chris had a meeting even though it was his day off, so he didn't get to jump in and work on it right away. But for the past couple of days he's been able to do little bits and pieces. Erin helps out ever so often, and I... well I just sit back and make sure neither of them poke their eye out.



I'm so excited to see what it looks like when it's done! He's off work today, with no forseable meetings (but I do have a dr. apt that he has to watch Erin during), so he should be able to finish it today... at least mostly. I'm so excited! I think I'm more excited than he is!

No comments: