myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing

I love this play and am watching the beautiful movie version. So many great quotes. One that came out just a second ago was when John tells his friends that "it must not be denied that I must be a plain dealing villan." I love that Shakespeare just puts it out there forthright. There is no denying what Count John is from the first point.
I never realized it till now but Hero is... Kate Beckensale! Wow, she's so young in this. I watch it and have to laugh at Dr. Wilson from House. Almost playing the same character.
"The world must be peopled!" I love it when Benedict says that. He's so funny with his rants. "When I said I would die a batchelor, I did not think I would live till I was married." hehehe.
I think I enjoy this movie/play because there isn't a character I don't recognize in life... or characteristic.
Ah! I forgot about Michael Keaton's part! Gotta love it! "I should not see how sleeping should offend."

No comments: