myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, June 22, 2009

More Baby Info

Okay, so the details: The doctor and I thought we were 8 weeks, but the computer says only 7 (that was last week). So we're two months along.
That put our due date right around the first week of February.
It's healthy and doing well. The heartbeat was good and strong.
We don't know if we want to know the sex or not. We won't get the choice of deciding to know or not for another month or so. There are good reasons behind each choice.
  • Emotionally: It's cool to not know until the doctor says: "Hey folks, it's a...!"
  • Logically: It makes sense to know when you can because then you can prepare for it. Get the right clothing, set ups, decorations, etc.
Chris is excited and happy that he can finally tell everyone.
I'm doing well. Morning sickness isn't bad (knock on wood). I'm slightly nauseous all day, more so at evening, but not vomiting or anything... just kind of "ugh". If I eat something (even when I don't want to see food) I'm good. Problem is eating something at all times can cause major weight gain, so I'm really trying to watch it. It really surprises me how calm it is compared to the horror stories I hear from everyone.

Thank you, all, for you well wishes! We appreciate it.

No comments: