myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Everyone loves talking about Tapoos

It's true... so very true. Not neccessarily taboos, but not polite. Like, in spite of my manners, I started a topic on the MS20somethings myspace site about poop... it's the one topic that's had the most hits this year on their site! It's simply because someone (I) had had enough of not knowing about a subject that people don't talk about. I was frustrated in not knowing about MS and bowel movements being related... turns out a lot of people have felt that way and everyone was releived (haha) to have the subject finally broached. So don't be afraid to speak your mind, don't hold anything in... especially when it comes to holding stuff in!
Sorry guys, I just had to spread the word that it's okay to not be polite on the subject matter, as long as you are polite to one another in talking about it. :P

No comments: