myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chris Flinstone

Sometimes I feel like Wilma Flinstone. Not because I feel like a sexy pre-historic red-head... but because Chris' newest hobby/sport:
BOWLING
It's good to see him active in something. And since it's indoors he'll be doing it all year round. There are a lot of people here in a league and he's on the team. It's fun, but I like to tease him I feel like Wilma because he's doing it so much.
I've even made a deal with him that for every frame that has less than 8 pins down he has to do a set of 10 push ups and sit ups. This was devised because he complained that it wasn't really a "sport" or "excersize"... so I made up this rule. Haha.
Anyway, hope all is going well, just a basic update... mainly because he just left to go bowling with the guys.

No comments: