myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Name Calling

I think I've figured out a name for my little one: Pixie. Full name: Tinkerbell Pixie Goodness Rano. Long name for a little pup, but Pixie seems to fit, I think, and it's a name that will work when she gets bigger without being weird (like Little Bear or Munchkin if she ends up being part Lab... or bigger). I Like the name Tinkerbell, but so does trashy socialite Paris Hilton, who has already named her pet chiwawa (I know my spelling is terrible) that. I'm not big on copying her. And I think Pixie thinks her name is Goodness because she has that "Kennel Cough" and every time she would sneeze or cough I would say "oh, goodness." or "goodness, girl." So in trying to find a more appropriate name Pixie seems to work.
It's hard to say her name and Tiras. It ends up one of them getting called Trixie.
It's still early, so if anyone has suggestions I'm welcome to try them. As of now, Pixie is doing well and her cough is being medicated. She and her aunt, Tira Masu, are getting along wonderfully.
I better go, Pixie's looking at me like "why aren't I in bed yet?"... and I'm thinking the same thing.
Night folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pixie is an adorable name :) I really like it. Glad that she is doing well. Have a great weekend :)