myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Surviving Suri

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! No one go out and buy the new Vanity Fair! Here's the infamous picture of Suri.

I got it a night ahead from the VF website. Why support such dribble? I hate to say it, because I love reading VF. I really enjoyed their latest "green" issue, and every year I look forward to their Hollywood Portfolio issue. It's one of the rag mags I really like and have thought about getting a subscription to.
But I do NOT support Tom Cruise and his crazy antics of late. I do not knw him or why he chose to do what he has, but I see it as him wanting money for something so innocent, and I have a problem with anyone who makes bigger deals out of things than they need to be.
I know I'm just one person, but if you don't buy this issue of VF you're showing that you don't support Cruise either, and that his crazy antics should be over. No one else would get away with crap like he does. So, don't buy it. I know I'll indulge and browse through it at the bookstore just to see... and that's probably hypocritical... but I'm curious what all the fuss was about... I don't want to support him or his "moods."
PS. Tom ended up appologizing to Brooke Sheilds... hmmm. Maybe he's starting to think again. Or he at least feels sorry about loosing his big contract over the controversy. Amazing timing he has with the apology and the arrival of the pictures of suri. I don't think it's coincidence at all.
Anyway, don't bother supporting VF in their decision to do this crazy favor for Tom Cruise. Just check out the pictures online.

No comments: