myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, September 22, 2006

Birthday Boy

Chris' birthday was today! Yeah!!! He's a wonderful part of my life. In spite of my cold/flu/whatever, I was able to take him to Red Lobster for his birthday dinner. He got a new camera from his brother, and gift cards to Target from his mom, money from various other relatives/friends, and I'm not sure what all else. I was kind of doped up on perscriptions and over-the-counter meds when he was cheerfully going down the list. I got him a gentleman's cane, so that he can have a cane, too. It's a pewter top that has a hidden knife in it. We saw it at an antique place here, and he had pointed it out. It's cool, I don't know when he'll use it except for the Osiris Ball and when he gets really, really, really old. But you never know. I also got him some pewter cufflinks from my visit to Stratford. It's Shakespeare's bust... subtle. All he need's now is a tophat and he'll be a bonified country gentleman. I wanted to get him something else, but I haven't been able to make it out much these last few weeks... at least not without him. I love him, but we barely spend any time apart, minus work and sleep. So shopping for him is hard to do. I think his biggest present, from everyone, is the house... we're hoping it comes through.
Anyway, happy birthday, Christopher!

No comments: