myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Oral Trials

Okay, so this could go under either Job or Everything Nice, but for right now I feel it definitely deserves to go under EN. As ya'all know, there's been talk of an oral drug coming out for MS treatment, well the clinical trials have been going on, and so far so good, so they're going to do long term clinical trials. And one of the study centers is in Tulsa! So I'm going to try and get signed up as a lab rat as fast as I can. I really think it'd be great.
I've talked to some of the other people who have taken the clinical trials who were obviously not taking the placebo and they say that it works wonderfully, with no side effects, so that's really good news. I'm really hopeful. I have my next appointment with Dr. E at the beginning of March, and I've gotta ask for my Oklahoma transfer then, so I'll ask for the recommendation for the clinical study at that time as well. I checked it out, and filled out the survey, they seem to think I'd be a prime candidate for it. I'm really excited. **Squeal!!**

No comments: