myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just News

Okay, so today was a weird day and I don't know if this blog entry should actually be in Job, but I thought it was funny, so it's here.
Today I was locked out of my house... again. I was wearing my summer pajamas, houseslippers, and long coat when Pixi decided to run the other way instead of going to the back. I quickly stopped her from running away, but in the process I slammed the door so Tira wouldn't escape outside and run either. Silly me... I didn't have a key! Everything was well locked, and I didn't have my phone. I must have looked pretty odd running around the house trying all the windows and doors.
I am, however, happy to report that our house is very safe! I won't tell you how I got in, I'll just say Chris and I have some shopping to do after work today. I got in with enough time to get ready for work, and run out... with my keys.
Oye, vey!

No comments: