myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Holy Grail of Geek Lists

Star Trek Meets the Holy Grail!!!...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCvpJwKKpw

Which brings us to....

Fifteen geek movies to see before you die!!!!

  • Brazil
  • The Matrix
  • The Fifth Element
  • Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan
  • Star Trek: The Voyage Home
  • Serenity
  • Dark City
  • 12 Monkeys
  • Shaun of the Dead
  • Darkman
  • Army of Darkness
  • War Games
  • Monty Python & the Holy Grail
  • Office Space
  • Repo Man
From the count (10 of 15) it logically seems that I'll be dead sooner than I thought. What's your count?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)
I have watched 2 of the 15 films. Looks like I have a lot of movies to watch :)

Jen R. said...

I think I'm up to 7