myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New and Improved

I've got a new job! I'm so very happy. I'm still working at ASF, just in the Box Office now. It's great hours, friendly people, and I'm not overextending myself to death. I love it. I feel like a great weight has lifted off my shoulders.
Even my MS agrees... my left hand, which has been at around 30-40% capabilities for about a month, is at 90% capabilities. It's nice to know that I'll be back to normal soon.
I'll be posting Halloween and new house stuff soon... now that I've got the time and energy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! :) on the new job :) I am glad that you are so happy and feeling better :). I look forward to seeing the pictures of your new house :) Hope the week up to your birthday continues to go great! :)

Anonymous said...

Great news that you rhand is improving and you got the new job

THat is fine and a good move

Love YA